Re: New Horizons, space combat and trading game

Hi.
Darn, this game is adicting I have to say, even though i didn't come to do anything till now because I was playing around with the navigation system.

I due have some questions though.

Yes, I am not really familiar with stars and their layout, so what is the corona of a star, how do I get into it and not in the danger zone?
Also, when I receive an autopilot destination and launch, when the autopilot turns me into the direction where I need to go and hit r, I often don't hear anything, no target distance or what ever.

Does, when the ask for advice tells me a location is 2 way,  mean that it is 2 sectors away, so I would need to do 2 vortecs jumps?

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : freeman69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector