Re: Help with the dolphin emulator

Hi. I had the same issue about 2 years ago when playing Rhythm Heaven Fever myself, although I am using dolphin v4 for the mac, so I am not sure how close this information is, but for the first few hours, I was stuck to using a USB optical mouse because that's what the A and B buttons are assigned to for some reason. But, from what I remember, in the controler mapping dialog for each button, there are a series of butttons like, + plus. & And. |  Or. -  Delete. I had to click the delete button on each one, then click the plus button, type in a capital letter for what I wanted mapped, like X or Z, then clicked apply. The last item in the dialog should now say, bowned controls, 1. And then you click OK. To access this screen in the first place, you have to right click on the control you want mapped, if I  remember correctly.
I hope some of that helped...
Also, one more thing that came to my mind, Maybe controler setting ini files, or whatever they are,  can be transferred between computers? I should stil have mine around.