Re: New Horizons, space combat and trading game

@mastodont, if you want mining robots, you have to either buy them on robot planets for 2k credits each, or be extremely lucky in combat.

Edit: Okay I have solved one mission issue, but the hole thing now seems pointless and to have no conclusion.

Beware! spoilage ahoy for missing xenobiologist mission.

So, I finally! worked out that to land on the military hq you need to have something with dna in it, like organisms or firs. Once I land I'm told that to inform them about the aliens I need a Dna scan. Then for some  reason, likely due to the xenobiologist mentioned earlier in the mission they detect me as a shape shifter and shoot me instantly, do not pass go do not collect 200 of anything!

given the amount of time and trouble I've had with this, this is simply frustrating, and makes absolutely no sense since it was the xenobiologist guy who was a shapeshifter not me? or if the idea is that I've been replaced with a shapeshifter all this time, well the solution seems pretty impossible even when I go back to that dredger.

There was something about ""perhaps there's another option" in the mission log, but I've flown around that alien system and can't dock with the hive ship. I wondered if  organisms or a drone on board would help, but not, I keep getting access denied, I've also been to all the special locations as well, including getting criminal status for babylon 5.

Again I'd appreciate a response from anyone whose done this mission, or from freeman69 if not, since this is a bloody stupid end to a lot  of work, and if I am somehow missing some alternative to telling the military about the thargoids I'd appreciate knowing.

Actually the thargoid sector is pretty damn cool, which is one reason I want to get this mission sorted.

Okay spoilers, and winjing over big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DakotahRickard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector