Re: Mixer vs. Twitch: What's the difference?

Hmm. I find the player accessible on Twitch as well, and I can navigate the website with some patience.
I'm sorry for all the questions, but:
Do you need to pay for Twitch to save your videos? I wander why so many people haven't saved any of their streams on their channels.
I wanna dive more into Twitch, but find it difficult to find much information about it on the Twitch page.