Re: I’m Starting a Vlog on my YouTube Channel

Thank you Munawar. One of my goals in life is to be helpful to others, and this seems like the most viable solution. To hear things like I’m a good speaker means a lot to me. Remember everyone else, if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them here or to leave them in the comment section. I read comments, and I listen to them, Because suggestions are important to me  and so is the channel. I’m glad people enjoyed my work so far. www

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : harry potter via Audiogames-reflector