Re: Accessible Password Manager

I'm using lastpass right now and I like how well it can sync but, I may switch to keypass after all these good reviews.
I use sync.com which is more secure than most cloud providers and it's quite accessible (more so than DB on the website) so that helps me feel okay syncing my vault.
I wrote about the service Right Here... if anyone is interested.