Announcing Kuso no Debōuken, a New Mod for Oh Shit!

Hello shits.
I'm proud to announce Kuso no Debōuken, a new Oh Shit mod based on the sounds featured in Bakura No Debouken 3.
I got this idea a few days ago, during a conversation with Marilyn Villa on twitter. Let's just say I didn't realize what a great idea this was until I began constructing the mod.
Of course, this wouldn't be possible without Yukio Nazawa's BK3, and Stevo's Oh Shit, two fantastic and addictive games.
You can grab said mod here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector