Re: Couple questions to bgt

Answering as many questions as I can here.

1: You want to add screen reader support?
You can use DFSpeech, a class written by Mason Armstrong or you can use the screen_reader_is_running function and write your own function to check.
How to change options like checking for updates? You need to write some menu or whatever. This is what I would do though.

if(checkforupdates==1)
{
checkforupdates=0;
}
else
checkforupdates=1;
speak("Checking for updates on startup "+(checkforupdates==1?"enabled","disabled"));

You want to make an updater class? You need to have some sort of HTTP server, and write a script that will get the version and compare it to a string stored in the code.
I hope this post helps.