Re: audio cookie clicker v1.0 released, our christmas gift

Well as far as the achievements go, even though it does not say billion it does go to the next achievement cause I was on the 12th one and it did turn to the next one so I think you really can still get the rest of them but can't say for sure, until I let it run to see if it continues to go higher on the achievements.