Re: acapella tts special efects

They don't work for NVDA at the moment. Acapella said they might add them later but that was about half a year ago when I asked. The sounds work in text allowed but you got to buy each voice which is costly. As for the expressions the voices only work in text allowed when you buy them. Also the word is all in capps #LAUGH01# #ELEPHANT# #TRAIN#
Here is a list of phrases that the kid voices can say with exclamation I took out the curse word ones but if you want them I can PM them to you.

Absolutely!
Ah hah!
Ah!
Amazing!
Are you kidding me?
Are you OK?
Bang!
Bingo!
Boo!
Boom!
Bravo!
Brilliant!
Bye Bye!
Cheers!
Come!
Cool!
Correct!
Disastrous!
Easy!
Enjoy!
Everything!
Fab!
Fabulous!
Fair!
Fast!
Get out!
Give it to me!
Nice to meet you!
Go away!
Go!
Goal!
Try!
Good morning!
Good night!
Goodbye!
Goodness!
Great!
Guess what!
Guilty!
Ha!
Haha!
Have a nice day!
Hello!
Hey!
Hi!
Hilarious!
Honestly!
Hooray!
Horrible!
Hot!
How are you?
How's it going?
Hurry up!
I don't care!
I don't understand!
I don't want to!
I hate you!
I like you!
I love you!
I win!
I'm fine!
I'm sure!
I'm sorry!
Impossible!
Impressive!
Incredible!
It really hurts!
It's about time!
It's not fair!
Just kidding!
Kiss me!
Later, alligator!
Leave me alone!
Let go!
Let's talk later!
Listen!
Look!
Make her stop!
Make him stop!
Maybe!
My turn!
Never mind!
No!
Nope!
Not again!
Nothing!
Oh my god!
Oh my goodness!
Oh no!
Oh!
Oops!
Ouch!
Perfect!
Pity!
Please!
Quick!
Really!
Ridiculous!
Right!
Run!
See you later!
See you!
Seriously!
Shocking!
Shut up!
Sigh!
Sorry!
Stop it!
Stop!
Sure!
Surprise!
Ta da!
Ta!
Thank you!
Thanks!
That is so funny!
That's mine!
That's silly!
This is fun!
Totally!
Uh oh!
Wait a minute!
Wait!
Welcome!
Well!
What!
Whatever!
Who cares?
Whoa!
Whoops!
Wicked!
Wonderful!
Wow!
Yahoo!
Yeah!
Yes!
You lose!
You're close!
You're getting close!
You're way off!
You're welcome!
You've got it!
Your turn!
Yuck!
Blimey!
Bugger!
I'm buggered!
Bugger off!
Damn!
Dummy!
Geek!
Idiot!
Jerk!
Loser!
Piss off!
Prick!
Stupid!
Tool!
Wanker!
!You idiot!
Get stuffed!
Bloody hell!
Bloody idiot!

AU English only
Crikey!
Strewth!
Far out!
Rack off!
Cow!
Beauty!
Bonzer!
Fair go!
Holy Dooley!
No worries!
Ripper!
Mongrel!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector