Re: Please tell me more about the nintendo switch

Hi,
Just m luck I just posted in the Pokémon topic about me wanting a switch and asking how it works, and, boom, I then find this topic where I can ask my questions. Firstly Where can I find a recording of the Switch? I'd like to be able to hear and get an idea of it's interface, and also, what is the interface like? How easy is it to navigate for a totally blind person, and what's the best way to select different games? Is it best to go the cartridge or digital route for this console?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector