Re: For Elite Dangerous fans, pc version, assistant powered by alexa

Oh man! this is completely awesome. I'll bet you since we can deploy and retract our landing gear, we probably can even dock with planets and stations as well. Oh man, now all he needs to do is to figure out how to let us do things planet side when we're docked like buying and selling goods and so on, and we would be good to go. Man, this is so cool. Now if they'd just figure out something similar for something like eve online.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector