Re: Suggestions for video games for a Let's Play

Really disappointed in Centralfiction. Someone gave me a recap but meh, I wanna play and understand.

What is this lates shift game? Is it called late shift?

Edit: Yes it is, and I actually remember this app on iOS. How do you know which choices you're making though? There is that other interactive movie Wargames, however I have no idea how to switch between points of view, which is how you change things. When I tried this app on iOS, the first choice I remember being able to make was taking the car keys from Matt's partner. I couldn't actually figure out how to choose though. You only have a few seconds.