Re: skype autoupdate

Classic on my bootcamp for mac still works, but if it stops working I will upgrade. It is more of the mac version I can not stand to upgrade. Again different operating systems effect the interface, just like different web browsers effect the same webpage. I applaud them for having skype for mac, but having alternate versions that are different interfaces is very wise and will keep people happy. You know how people react to different colors of phones, or different characters as collectables, whatever the case. More and more calling apps are on the market and if MS wants to keep their name on top it would be wise to have variety. In conclusion I will use skype 8 for windows without too many complaints, but not until my perfectly fine version of classic is terminated. My skype for mac just got auto updated, and I'm still pissed about it. And I hate the new layout. I'm going to continue bitching about it, but it works somewhat. Also why haven't they added share system audio on skype for mac? Bull shit!