Re: about rhythm heven fever

That's... what we can get by googling. Rhythm heaven series consist of lots of different rhythm games, so it'd be better you google it. There is nothing to worry about differences between sited and blind in this game; just read and try.
As for setup, I forgot the details, but I was able to set it up alone. Maybe, pressing the A button repeatedly will do it. I assume you know how to launch the game itself, of course.