problem with nvda

hello guys,
2 days ago, I installed windows 10 in my laptop. Then I installed nvda, but then I restart it cause it had problems. first error was check the logs in c:\program files x86\nvdaslave-exe or something that
then, I restart laptop, and nvda didn't turned on. then I download nvda, and reinstall it but when it was installing I see error: error: check the logs: c:\users\giorgi\appdata\local\temp\ then something nhq6.temp\nvdanoiaccess.exe.logs and ok button.
I need help guys can anyone help me? thanks in advance, and sorry some grammar spelling.