Re: stuckin the tower

A walkthrough isn't really the same in my book. Someone may in effect be telling you what to do but you're still the one playing the game. I use Jayde's guide quite often, at least for the harder areas simply because I'm not good at remembering paths. His guide is spot on for the most part. I can only think of a couple areas where his dirrections aren't quite right, and I think that was a matter of accidentally swapping the directions to two different parts of the same level on Starwalk Mountain.