Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

@Aaron, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the purchase. It's not necessary to first complete the trial; you should be able to unlock in the main menu at any time. You can also start a new game, and then hit the pay wall and unlock it there. I have no clue yet as why it wouldn't work. It's a normal button that should be pressed just once and which fires off an event to the OS to initiate the purchase procedure. All I can think of is, maybe your internet connection is weak, or maybe the game is not fully available in all regions. But I doubt that, really. What I'm going to do is, I will add some feedback to tell the user the button was pressed and that the game is waiting for the OS to do its magic. Then at least you know you pressed the button right.

@63, thanks! Glad you like it.

@dark thanks for the review in the store! Looks like you're getting the hang of it. I wouldn't go full in on a single stat, no matter the end boss, but would grow that stat a bit more than the others. You're right about the RNG god, I have had very different games as well. Sometimes you would never find a mushroom, but for example many spells, and another game this can be completely different. Personally, I like that.

About the breaking weapon warning... that's so stupid of me... there is a warning, but it's only visual. I'll add it to the list of other screen reader improvements that I want to do. Thanks for letting me know!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector