question about selling accounts on kingdom of loathing

HI all,

I don't know if this topic belongs here. But i am curious if someone knows if selling accounts on the browser game kingdom of loathing is allowed. If this is the case, i want to build up characters to sell them. I am aware that it takes away the fun of building it up for players themself, but there actually are players who prefer to purchase a build up account instead of building it up themself.

So yeah, i am kinda curious about this, cause my google results don't show up that much useful or to outdated topics on the forums of loathing.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Greetz mike