Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hello,

When BMMV announced they were getting rid of their tv shows, I offered to host it for them on my own servers; they didn't even grace me with a response. The amount of time they've given people to get the shows they need was ridiculously short, in my opinion, and due to being away in America for that week I was unable to do it.
I was just wondering, since somebody mentioned it on the bmmv thread in December, does anybody happen to have a copy of the star trek content?