Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Dear Sirs,
Please accept my apologies as I did not understand correctly how to present myself from the first time. My name is Kostiantyn and I live in Kyiv, Ukraine. In my free time I prefer to play audio games, at the present time I am passing the "Blind Legend". In reality I was so interested in the topic of audio games that had a strong desire to create my own one and now I'm developing it.  I would like to share it with people who prefer audio games not less than me, receive feedback as well as improve the game after them, so that it would bring more pleasure to everyone. Apart from on this forum it I would also like to find like-minded people and communicate with them in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Alexandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : daygar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LoreGold via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SirWolf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : poppop66151 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kostiantyn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : poppop66151 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SemihBudak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lelouch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : camran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Faranhite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector