Re: hide pain

@7 Damn. Your story has so much I have not experienced. I'm glad that person was there for you and I give all respect to you for continuing on. And @post 5, you are right, I do not believe in God so there is no direction for anger to go. Can't ask mom about my history and stuff because she passed when I was 12, and dad never payed too much attention to it, not to say he didn't care or he didn't participate in decisions of my life, just that my mom seems to have been more focused on it, from what I can assume from when I ask my dad questions. So yes, very frustrating indeed.