the masonasons forum is being spammed with spam bots

Hello. I have seen that on the masonasons forum, there has been a huge influx of spam topics that don't relate to what the forum is for. I reported about 33 topics on there yesterday, and over night, my inbox had 100 unread emails telling about new spam topics in the general discution forum. This is still going on, I am still getting emails from the forum about the spam topics that are being created. It has become to much to report, aspecially because you have to wait at least 60 seconds in between reports. Mason, if you are still following on here, please take action!