Re: Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

I know I should  probably look at the manual for this, but I've just bought a torp launcher but haven't yet seen an option to refill my supply.
also the upgrades screen, does it only show stuff you can afford? as some times I've gone in to upgrade sales and the like, but things I see there first time aren't there the second time and I only get the item I've bbought coming up.
also, has anyone else noticed the inconsistency of info about items and ships showing up?
this is mainly an issue on the start game screen, but it does happen other times too.
Finally got the nack of how to work the sliders for buying and selling though, so that's good to know.
new ships I've seen so far look expensive considering most of the ones I've seen aren't nearly as good as the starting one. lol