Re: How do I rid myself of mcAfee once and for all

Hi.
i know this is getting off topic, but while post 30 mentioned Kasperski, I have to agree on that. I have to use it all the time, been using it for like 3 years now, and it's reeeeeeally annoying! Now my licence has expired so I don't have to worry about games being randomly uninstalled, but while it was active ,you turned your internet on? Boom! A bunch of BGT games, gone! ANd you can't exclude them either, not even with sighted assistance. They just come back right up!
But, even with the licence expired, this thing does one more annoying trick that drives me crazy! I try to open something normal, like Gold wave, or Team viewer, or something, and Kasperski intersepts it with a stupid alert window, causing the program I opened to hang. Apparently it's to stop unwanted activity like audio or video getting through,but all it really does is make everything a gamble if it's going to run or not.  You have to click allow on every single one of these windows every time. There's even a Don't ask me again checkbox, but it doesn't work!  And sometimes, very rarely, the alert window doesn't even show up on the screen with Alt Tab, making the program I just opened completely useless.
So yes, Kasperski is quite annoying.