Re: Some questions about Killer Instinct

I honestly love how they implemented combo assist.  You can start off using it, then work your way up to not, all while having it on because it doesn't limit what you can do.  I'm close to turning it off with a few characters.  I will check the PC controls in a bit, remember them being very reasonable on the keyboard.  same with Injustice 2 and soulcalibur, but that's another discussion.  Fighting games sometimes have janky keyboard setups.
I do wish there was an option for a different font though.  It would make OCR a bit easier, however I was surprised to find shadow modes completely doable, with my only issue being lack of skill in tougher fights. tongue