Re: Commentary Screenreader: do we have vO equivalend for Android?

So here's something a bit  sad really...

You know that popular TV and movies app called "Netflix" right? The one app which works on most platforms while using a screen reader while watching the show (except with an original Android" device? (We aren't talking " VoiceView" and/or " Fire OS" here...)

Well, the problem not surprisingly, is any screen reader based off of the "TalkBack" "framework!" I am referring to the " Play" controls found on the screen, while a show is playing. Ya have to lock/unlock your phone, in order for them to show up  for about 5 seconds or so.
If using "Voice Assistant" on "Galaxy devices, you can do that " Two-Finger-Double-Tap" gesture, to "Pause" and " "Resume" the show, thereby bringing the controls back up, "
though most of y'all here don't use Galaxy phones, and it's only a "work-a-round" after aLL...

With the above said there, the "commentary screen reader," is the only "Modern" Android screen reader, which " properly" works with " Netflix" at this time, with the One-Finger-Double-Tap gesture working "every-single-time"
to bring up your "player" controls!

The above good news would also apply to "Shine" Plus, " though we all know where that screen reader has been lately... "

I truly hope, commentary  will be fully translated into English one day...