Re: Any vinyl heads on here?

So I've been living with my turntable for the past month or so. It's a Crosley C2O0a direct drive turntable. Everything's stock except the slipmat, which I replaced with a cork one because it was a fiber shedder. I'm actually really enjoying the process of buying records, opening them up and throwing them on and listening to them, without the distractions of a computer. Not to mention them being an actual physical piece of music as opposed to bits on a hard drive, which is 99% of my music, but still. Am I the only one that has a bit of trouble cuing up 45's though? Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it rite at the beginning and not in the middle of the intro of the first song.