Re: Updated includes for BGT (includes bgt2py and 1st person sound pool)

I forgot there were two O_O
Here's 3dio:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4fki6n
Which I believe has some bugs that made it through testing without manifesting, even though that doesn't make sense. If anything weird happens related to cylinders, it's most likely a bug.
Actually, if you open group3d.bgt, and ctrl+f "c=cast<cylinder>(c);", that's probably a bugged line that somehow hid until the past week. It should be casting f to c, not c to c, so if you ever use that function on a cylinder, it will crash.
Not sure how old this copy is. There was a bug in the cylinder class, I think with the get_bounds method, but I'd have to look it up to be sure. I made a bunch of forgetful mistakes with cylinders, for some reason. sad

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector