Re: Verifying Encryption

Thanks! All the tests come back positive. I'm given the public IP address of my Linode as my public IP, a private IP address starting with 10, told that I'm in California, my DNS servers are all from Google, and the torrent test lists the Linode IP. Everything appears to be working. However, the connection is really slow. Files download around 100 KBps even though my connection is much faster when not connected. Is this because the traffic is routed through my Linode and back to my regular connection? I know I'm using Wi-Fi, but it's faster when not using the VPN.

Where do I type those commands to verify SSL? Do I type them into the Linux console as root? Thanks for all the help.