Re: Seeking Input on New Additions to the Staff Team

Hi,
    Eleven days since my last post, nearly two months since anything has been said here.
    I'm not at all attempting to rush matters, as that would accomplish very little aside from repetition of past mistakes, but we had agreed on the futility of an extended (in terms of a couple months) wait. It's nice to see matters relaxed to some extent barring reposts of unauthorized code use and your occasional out-of-hand disagreement. Still, I can see the logic in an additional person or two helping out where necessary.

aaron wrote:

I am not waiting until April, I hope to get the rest of the team and me to sort stuff by the end of, April, and get additions to the team. This means starting out in January, and seeing where we go. Heck, it might even mean rules could get done by February or whatever, staff get appointed at the same time, April's more of a deadline, it's not the month of crunch time, it's about hopefully having a steady stream of progress and working toward something, to be done by the end of April if all goes well. If it's done earlier, so much the better, but it's also better to be absolutely sure as well. I know I'd rather not rush.

All I'm saying is we might wanna revive the topic and get to work sooner rather than later to meet our set April deadline of sorts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector