Re: Blink loser rap by Oriol Gómez (strong language warning)

Thargoids, I eat those guys for breakfast, which you'd already know if you bothered to check first.
And don't call something dumb before you've been playin it,
Thats why I'm out exploring and finding new ways of slayin,
Because where I go you know I am the paladin,
In sky on land I use everychance with games to keep my hand in,
Because I was catching monsters from puppets to breeders,
All the time checking out how my reputation increases,
From zombie land even when the monsters are sexy,
that's why I roll on and take my survival flexible.

And you'll notice how wide are my gaming preferences,
Which is why I fill this rap with quite so many references!

Lol Jayde, this is actually quite fun, I just imagine the rhythm in my head and see what comes out. I'd  need a bit of practice to rap for real I suspect though, particularly because with me not being a huge fan of crime as a genre or setting a lot of rap is less my thing in terms of subject matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector