Re: Why it isn't always feasible for developers to port their games to Mac

well, ok I shall state this. I can do quite a lot of stuff, for after all I like doing all sort's of fun things when it comes to computers, but seriously if there ever is a problem, I just don't sit around you no, I get it sorted regardless of the fact that people class me as totally unreliable and of no use. but I'm not that stupid you no, anything that needs done, I'll look in to it without no hesitation. if I get a result, I'll send it out to where it needs to be sent so that whoever needs something to help them out on or advise on, it'll be rite there, waiting for them! so can at least someone, or anyone just class me as a reliable person and at least no that whatever the problem is that's making things completely frustrating, I can get anything sorted so that no one can continue to be stressed, I can at least get stuff sorted so that not only will I feel good but other people will be happy and at least then I'll feel like I've done a good job.