Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hey, all.

I don't know if it's permitted to post in support of another user here, but I just wanted to chime in and say that Malechai is indeed a friend of mine. We've been enjoying the more traditional games in Quenton's Playroom, such as Chess, though we both think they should really consider adding Euchre at some point. It's been really nice getting to introduce a sighted person to audio gaming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : carl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : carl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malechai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malechai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Borbarak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alex r via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Samtasitc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Oscar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : afternoon_rest via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Finley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector