Accessible betting site for the blind

Hello

As the topic says I am searching for an online betting site which is accessible for the blind.
So I am interested if anyone can recommend me such site, I will be betting only on  European football and sometimes basketball, so the site doesn't have to offer thousands of hobby sports.
Thanks in advance

Best regards
Vojvoda