Re: Making a Vintage Sounding TTS Voice

How's progress going on the tts? And is flight capable of generating prosody information? I know eSpeak is, which means you don't have to do all the hard work for calculating pitch contours for phrases. I'd imagine flight does but I don't really know much about it. I could get why you might have a problem with using eSpeak though because it generates IPA, not whatever phoneset you're used to, and IPA is very nasty. But that would be one step closer to bringing it to the speech synthesis market as an engine for something, whether it be an NVDA add-on, a standalone program or an implementation for a game. The goal at the end would probably be to compile it as a dll so it can be used outside of c++, since I don't think that many people around here use c++.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector