Re: I need help, again!

That's the thing: The script is in the exact same folder as the other ones were. Hell, it's even in the same file! The problem is encountered only when I try and do loops, which crashes the program. The scripts work fine, I used sys.exit(0) to proove it and commented out Tolk lines of code. I have Tolk.dll and Tolk.py, and they work beautifully, as long as I don't use any loops, but I can build minimal things with that.
I only got 1 script. 1 script that I use, and another one that imports my menu class, is commented out. I do the exact same thing, I pasted the scripts from the file as I wrote the damn things.
I also do everything just like I normally do: That is, cd c:\python3, then py -3 and then my script paths. It's just that one script works and the other one doesn't.
I have no clue as to why it does it. If you could download Tolk from here and run my scripts provided you have python 3 and pygame then post on here about the results I'd be extremely grateful. The worst thing that could happen is you not getting the same error, as it would mean that something is broken on my end.
If you don't have pygame but you have pip installed, just do pip install pygame.
Edit: Somebody also asked me why can't you use accessible_output? Great idea! Except there's a problem. I don't have a module named braille, even though it is in the damn thing's folder, so it should see it...
By this point I'm willing to try anything. If you think you can guide me through setting up accessible_output, go ahead. I'll take anything that functions as speech, as I, go figure, know little to nothing about this area of coding. Hell, this is as far as I ever gotten with any other language besides bgt.
Edit 2: The issue still persists:
I redownloaded Tolk because the link in post 26 no longer works. Cool, right? Nope. It fixed literally nothing. Is anybody else using Tolk with pygame, or am I just a fool for trying it?