Re: Resident Evil 7

Hi.
I have noticed something interesting regarding the camera and navigation. I'm not totally sure about this, but it seems like it works as follows:
Picking up objects does not require the camera to be totally centered at the object. It seems like the object will be picked up even if it is 30 de grease to the left or to the right for you. I have to get sighted help to figure out if it's more de grease. What I have noticed is that if you sidestep, you can step yourself into the right persission most of the time. If the object is behind you, then you can do the same after having turned around. I have to get more experienced with the game to test this, but I would like to hear others experiences and thoughts regarding this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector