Re: jaws: or nvda! which one is better?

Hi.
4. Not this again, please...
NVDA as JAWS have their advantages and disadvantages, like Apple and IOS. Our job as users is to go for the one we like and comparisons are quite hated.
I myself use Jaws and NVDA, both with their hacks and tweaks, and for distinct purposes. I think one thread like this was closed in the past, when I created my account that is... 2016 or so, and due to fanboys of both synthesizers that didn't knew how to get along and discuss in calm. If here doesn't happen the same, I'll be glad to come back and give my opinion. But since the post #2, I'm actually giving up...
Take care.
Mike.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector