Re: Any jaws 2019 users can help?

It gets more bizarre still. I've just discovered that trying to up arrow out of an edit field on the affected sites has some odd behaviour too. On amazon and youtube, nothing happens and focus just remains in the edit field, but on sainsburys it behaves as if you'd arrowed down. That is to say, when you arrow up to pop out of the edit field, it lands on the element you should be on if down arrowing were working correctly. s'o if you continue to arrow up, you re-enter the edit field and are stuck in a loop. Nuts! I think it has something to do with the fact that arrowing inside search fields sometimes causes a list of stuff to appear, and I think that's interfering with the auto forms mode script somehow. I think it's edit fields that don't have that functionality, such as comments boxes, that aren't affected. This might explain why the out-of-date internet explorer isn't affected, and why j18 doesn't have the issue at all. If it were just affecting this computer, I'd be thinking corruption at this point. If it were just affecting the three computers I've tried, I'd be thinking bug with j2019 and up-to-date browsers. The fact that it doesn't affect other people makes me think witch's curse, lol. Going to try it on a computer that doesn't belong to me later, then if I still get the same result, I'm going to clean install win7, bring it up to date, install 2019 and leave all defaults, and if it's still happening, I'll have to phone tech support and see if they can get to the bottom of it.