Re: how to change personality

I don't know you all that well, beyond the fact that I find you occasionally irritating in the manner in which you post here. I won't let that change the advice I give though.

It's really simple.
Most of us really don't know you well. We don't know what you value in yourself, and what you don't like. We don't know what brings you joy and what makes you angry. And even if we knew all the things that make you tick, so to speak, we can't decide for you what's worth changing.

Here's a neat trick though.
1. Look at other people around you, and make a list of the things you like.
2. Then ask yourself if you possess any of those qualities already. If you do, then maybe work on enhancing those qualities.
3. Now, take another look, and find some qualities in people you don't like.
4. Ask  yourself if you have those qualities, and if you do, work on lessening them.

This is really, really basic, but often we find the things in ourselves that we really don't like and can't abide by looking at other people.

We are not going to give you a step-by-step guide to self-improvement. What we can do, though, is get you on a path to where you can start thinking of these things for yourself.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector