Firefox and chrome extensions.

Hi all.
I remember the first time I found out about extensions, I was addicted to them. I still am. However, I try not to download a lot of them because they can slow down your browser and impact  memory.
my question is which extensions do you use?
I'll start.

Chrome
  • Old reddit for chrome.
    This extension redirects to the old reddit website automatically which is awesome.

  • Ublock Origin for chrome.
    Blocks ads. You can whitelist websites with it too.

  • Audio downloader prime
    Description taken from the website: Audio Downloader Prime is a Chrome extension, that helps you quickly download popular Audio formats right from your browser's toolbar (via a toolbar-popup UI). This Addon is specifically designed and tailored for downloading Audio contents only.

  • disconnect facebook
    Facebook Disconnect disables FB pixel / Facebook tracking in third-party websites.

  • https everywhere
    Switches many websites from http to Https automatically.

  • Volume manager
    Control chrome's volume. you can also control the volume of separate tabs.

  • Video Resumer
    Automatically resumes youtube videos from where you stopped, Even if you  closed the tab by accident.

  • Video Downloader professional
    Allows you to download videos from many  sites.

Firefox]

Most of the extensions that I use for chrome I use them in ff accept for volume control, video downloader, audio downloader prime.
Can't wait to see which extensions you guys use.
Best regards.