Some Leagle Questions

So, I'm planning a game, And it's online, and I'd like to make a vary comprehensive rule system, but I'm 13 and still don't know much about laws and stuff. I was wondering if you guys could help me with a couple things:
First, checking these rules and seeing if you find any inconsistancies, errors, loopoles, or anything else you see fit to point out about them.
Second is to give me suggestions on anything else I might need to add to this, why it would help, and explain it to me?
This might seem wierd but I really want this game to be protected. So here's the beginning bit of the rules, the last part is just server rules, like no spamming, but with details and stuff, so I don't think that part is nessisary, here is the client rules:
Rules and Regulations
These rules act as laws for both the client and server. Infringement or otherwise violation of these rules will result in punishments, as detailed below:
Under no circumstance may you nor anyone who has not recieved confirmation to do so modify, redistribute for financial gain, redistribute with modifications, or redistribute sourcecode of this game.
Anything that is encrypted with these files stays encrypted. Under no circumstance may you decrypt or otherwise gain access to the sounds, code, or any protected files redistributed with this game.
If it is discovered that you have violated these rules in any way, you will be banned and unable to play.