Re: I just donated to NVDA

Since myself and my wife both use NVDA on a very regular basis, I felt it was only fare to donate. I am on the monthly subscription system, donating 10 australian dollars a month, which is just over six  pounds in the Uk.

I wanted to give monthly donations since I'd obviously like to keep the ongoing development of NVDA running, and all in all 72 quid a year is still slightly less than the 200 or so every 18 months I would've had to pay for new supernova upgrades.

I can't say we're doing so well financially at the moment, but giving monthly donations did seem only fair.
The only thing I do wish is that NVDA would stop with the nag boxes when I'm already donating to them everytime I install a new version big_smile.