Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

I would like to start by saying that I'm not Sam or Carter, I'm just looking at what ifs here.
A lot of people are mad that Redspot was down. Here are some reasons why I think bgt version was closed.
1: Admins and server issues. Post 1125 clearly shows their ignorance when it comes to running an online game. Finding admins is easy, finding good admins is what takes time. Finding admins that won't abuse power and or stay cool-headed in situations is what makes things difficult. Trust me: If you think you can be an admin, you probably can't. Most admins are asked, read, gently forced into accepting their new job.
2: While Redspot was a thing, topics that caused a lot of issues came up on a regular bases. While I agree that Sam could have adjusted the game based on the feedback he received, the fact remains. He didn't. I don't know about you, but I would eventually grow tired of seeing topics that talk crap about me and my game. Some of you just need to accept it: Redspot has a chance of staying dead for ever. I'm not saying it will, mind you, I'm just saying that it's a possibility.
3: Let's say that Redspot will be back. Can you imagine what a hype it will cause? I can. I can also imagine people screaming that they want this or that back, or that they don't like something and they wanted Sam to change it here and now! I can't imagine Sam looking forward to it. And to people who think that nothing will remain changed, here's a shocker: It will. Redspot will change. Sam is not the type who would forget the topics that made the forum burn, not while Carter is at his side, anyways.
5: Most of you haven't even considered the time it takes to create a game! It takes time, trust me. It takes time to iron out those bugs, takes time playing with the attacks formulas, it takes time to make sure that nothing is being leaked over the network. If Sam releases Redspot only to find out that it has a crucial bug in it, nobody will be happy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector