Re: why bgt dont continus

Update: Lukas, Carter: I cannot reproduce your results. Checking Manamon and a compiled BGT game yielded the same byte count for both (887 KB, 908288 bytes, with offsets 0xddc00 and 0xf9c00). I did, however, discover the following functions when I ran strings (with arguments -d -Tpe-i386) on Manamon. Didn't manage to figure out the different angelscript version though...
Line 6,739 (elias.dll is referenced on line 5,492 as well):

elias
elias @f()
bool load(const string& in, const string& in)
bool start(int, int)
bool pause()
bool resume()
bool set_level(int, int)
bool request_change(int)
bool silence()
bool play_stinger(int)
int[]@ get_keys()
bool close()
bool get_transitioning()
bool get_immediately()
void set_immediately(bool)
bool get_rendezvous()
void set_rendezvous(bool)
int get_urgency()
void set_urgency(int)
int get_stinger()
void set_stinger(int)
int get_key()
void set_key(int)
int get_greatest_level()
double get_volume()
double get_pan()
bool get_playing()

I also discovered this, line 7,947:
E:\Bgt\bgt_stb_update\bgt.pdb
When opening bgt.exe in strings with the same arguments, that path is:
E:\C++ tests\Bgt\bgt.pdb
So, to those who I shrugged off and who I offended (if I did) I apologize. I was blinded by my own confidence and it took Carters help (along with me poking around it with strings) to know my folly. This does raise a few questions though:
1. What is the "STB Update"? Was it intended for others as well, not just VG?
2. Why did VG get this and no one else?