Re: why bgt dont continus

@54, what kind of retarded statement is that? Clearly you don't understand my post. At all. Please go reread my post. Did I ever tell people to stop playing audio games? No I didn't. Did I ever tell people that we need to integrate with the mainstream community and stop making ripoff clones of them that can't even come close to their mainstream equivalents? yes I did. And this is coming from someone who has played over 3/4 of the audio games in agarchive.net, to someone (aka you) who has played what, zero mainstream games? I clearly stated, in my post, that if we didn't want to destroy ourselves by making ripoffs and pathetic clones of mainstream games "because we could" that we should integrate.