Re: why bgt dont continus

@72, some could probably argue (quite understandably) that you heap the same abuse on me when you post and its directed towards me. The only thing that's different is that you don't use the same language I do. Like I said earlier, whether your tired of what I do is irrelevant; if you want to appear as better than me, you need to be less rude than I am and show that you are better than I am. Posting the way you currently do and appearing much ruder than even I am only makes you look worse than I am, truth be damned. As I said previously (without the harsh language), before you complain (though I'd categorize it as wining) about my faults and issues, you should consider yours, and wonder if you truly are better than me. Your a good person to talk to when its not when its on the subject of coding or technology, but as soon as the topic changes to such things, you immediately become even worse than me. A friend once said that I "raise the tension to 11., to which I replied that you raised it to 13.