Re: I just donated to NVDA

I was considering donating to NvDA but never did. Now, I'm not even sure I will. I've lost faith in the development team of NvDA. They have over 2000 open issues (which is ridiculous) and still haven't found a way of solving it, and whenever I bring up something like 64-bit builds (which is becoming more and more necessary as time goes by) they stonewall me at every turn, coming up with excuses that make absolutely no sense at all. I've tried platitudes, I've tried being kind. I've stated the advantages and the reasons for why they should do it but no, they won't, because "oh, its too difficult", despite that they already have the framework there and practically every other screen reader has done it. It doesn't help that I've heard roomers of performance issues and bottlenecks, and I've suffered periods where it will freeze for about 5-10 seconds and then come back, and NVAccess still hasn't solved those problems. I know, this sounds like a rant, and  apologize but I needed to say it.