Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

daniel wrote:

Hi,
As a kickstarter backer myself, I can assure you that it has been a while.
Personally, I just hope they can get the team back on track after the recent changes they've been going through.
Some words from them would be nice, though.
Cheers,

Daniel

What changes ?